Fri, Jun 23|
Rustic Farm Stay Wellness Retreat
Take a break from routine. Unplug and get back to nature with a taste of rural country living. Reconnect with the land and nature and interact with horses and other farm animals. Get back to your roots at this weekend retreat in beautiful Prince Edward County (PEC), Ontario.
Time & Location
Jun 23, 5:00 p.m. EDT – Jun 25, 2:30 p.m. EDT
Prince Edward, 85 Jericho Rd, Demorestville, ON K0K 1W0, Canada
About the event
Unplug and get back to nature.
Feeling disconnected, drained of energy or simply, running on empty? This retreat may just be the thing you need.
Spend the weekend surrounded by nature in a peaceful location. It is the perfect way to get back on track. Let go of feeling overwhelmed and find inner peace and strength at this weekend retreat. Slow down, reset your mind, body and spirit and experience healing and awakening like never before.
During the retreat you will experience a blend of yoga, meditation, nature, healing and connection. The weekend also includes staying at a rustic and charming 1800’s farmstead and spending time with our friends at Horse Sense Equine Guidance ranch. We will be there to hold space for your healing, and will support and guide you through this journey.
You won't want to miss out on this incredible healing experience.
You should attend this weekend retreat if you are in need of:
- Quality time to de-stress
- Feeling nurtured and nourished from the inside out
- Slowing down and developing a deeper, more positive connection to yourself
- A mental, emotional and spiritual reset
- Releasing, renewing and receiving new insights
- Connection and reflection.
- A warm and safe environment to express yourself and receive the healing you need.
RETREAT DETAILS & COSTS
Date: June 23-25, 2023
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario
Weekend Rate: $895 per person
Day Rate Option: $375 per person
What your weekend with us includes:
- Cozy, rustic accommodations at the Hepburn DeMille Estate
- Fresh, local farm-to-table meals all weekend (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners)
- Yoga & meditation daily (no experience needed and beginners welcome)
- Group healing with the Herd at Horse Sense Equine Guidance
- Small group coaching
- Sound bowl healing
- Peaceful nature with plenty of animals
- Wine tasting from local PEC Winery
- Time for journaling, self-reflection and sharing
- Downtime for personal rest and relaxation
- Community and connection with others
- Unlimited laughter
- And much, much more
Only joining for the day?
If you aren't able to stay the weekend with us, that's ok! We are offering a day rate option to join for the day Saturday at Horse Sense Equine Guidance. You will benefit from a full day of activities that will help support your healing and growth in so many ways.
What your day includes:
- Morning yoga and meditation
- Group healing with the Herd and Micky
- Guided nature walk
- Small group coaching activities
- Nutritious lunch with refreshments and snacks
- Free time to explore the grounds and spend time in nature.
For the most powerful and intimate experience, we will be limiting the group size. Please fill out a separate registration form for each participant. To secure your spot, a non-refundable deposit of $250 for the weekend, or a $100 for the day retreat, is required upon confirmation of registration. Total payment will be due in full, 30-days prior to the retreat date for weekend participants and 15-days prior for day participants.
For additional inquiries on this transformative event please contact us.
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Welcome & DinnerThe Hepburn Demille Estate